NGC 6334 (also known as the Cat's Paw Nebula, Bear Claw Nebula and Gum 64) is an emission nebula and star-forming region located in the constellation Scorpius. It was discovered by astronomer John Herschel in 1837, who observed it from the Cape of Good Hope in South Africa (text adapted from Wikipedia, the free Encyclopedia).
- Exposure : 24 x 5 minutes, 800 iso
- Telescope : Takahashi FSQ106 F/5 on AP1200 mount
- Guiding : SBIG STV with efinder
- Camera: Canon 20 Da
- Location : Tivoli Farm, Namibia
- Processing : IRIS, PixInsight,PS,StarSpikes
- Date : July, 2010