M81 and NGC3077.Messier 81 (also known as NGC 3031 or Bode's Galaxy) is a spiral galaxy about 12 million light-years away in the constellation Ursa Major.Messier 81 was first discovered by Johann Elert Bode on December 31, 1774. (text adapted from Wikipedia-The free Encyclopedia).
- Exposure :30x4minutes, 800 iso
- Telescope : Artec200 Artesky on AZ EQ6 SW mount
- Guiding : STV with 70mm telescope
- Camera: Canon 60D CentralDs
- Location : Porliod, Aosta Valley, 1900mt
- Date : December, 2016
- Processing : IRIS, PixInsight